RupeeClock and Friends RupeeClock and Friends

wonderful

GREAT

Lobster Pencil 6 Lobster Pencil 6

ok ok get this

the score is 3.33 if you add another 3.33 IT WILL BE 6.66 ok that is sum neato shit homez

LL - Wish You Were Here LL - Wish You Were Here

None of you understood the song, right?

Mongoose on my thoughts was the most close to understanding the song, it isn't about a bunch of obejcts with locks killing themself (We have Linkin Park for that emo shit) i may understand your part, Marsh but the others had no meaning did any of you actually see the movie "The Wall"?. Anyways, as i said before in enjoyed mongooses part the best since it wasnt about emo faggoty (No offence) and actually had something that looked like the scene from the wall (Mongoose seating in front of the television screen) though later on he also ruined it with the all crazy thing... Anyways i thought all the parts wer'e pretty decent (graphic wise, thats is.) though really, cut the emo bullshit, why ruin this song with such crap. I gave this a 8 because i can see you have worked on it alot and it did take you long enough to get a decent score.

Lock-Legion responds:

Thanks TV ^_^. I know, I know, we all missed the point (besides Mongoose) and as I've said MANY times before, the emo thing started as something small ((with my part)) and then everyone was short on ideas, so they stole mine ((those bastards))... It doesn't really matter what the song is supposed to be about, its what the author turns their part into is what really matters.
-sandman0277

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

Disturbing

Man that was so disturbing, the blood wasnt realistic at all oh and improve the gun it sucked major ass.

RUN TO THE HILLS! RUN TO THE HILLS!

Have my babie

Hello.

Time Spares No Man Time Spares No Man

Five, Just five.

I really do like these short and funny movies. Make some more.

Oh and this goes on my favourite list. :)

Strepitoso responds:

Hot

starclock starclock

Good stuff.

Keep up the good job.

Hell Bent for Leather CC Hell Bent for Leather CC

That was awesome Zebu.

Awesome stuff like that keep me motivated, so thank you for making this fine piece of work.

Big Bag Big Bag

Lmao

That was wonderful, i cried i laughed a jerked off and what not? That was so good as if it was made by god himself.

God bless you MrSimon and may you live like a king!

Sex Education CC Sex Education CC

I have to say,

This is the best movie you've done so far.

Keep up the good job,